186 Main St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1Sidewalk is closed and all torn up for construction but no detour. Pedestrians must walk out into road on Main St. No signs warning sidewalk closed ahead
238-278 Commercial St Malden, MA 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1These railroad tracks (which I think are unused), have severe pothole issues. They have damaged not only my tires, but also bent the rims on my car.
1-41 Charles St Malden, MA 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1About three years ago the post with the walk button was replaced but the button was not. There is no way to call the walk light up from this corner. It creates no alternatives for walkers but to cross against a light on Main or Charles. This is dangerous, please put the walk button back.
17 Meridian Street Malden, Massachusetts - Malden Ward 1There are painted yellow lines on the curb outside my house to prevent people from parking near my driveway. They were recently placed there, and it does not appear it was done officially. I have recieved a ticket due to parking inside of this space, but there is no note that the town placed these lines there. It appears to have been done by a resident.
Medford Street Malden, MA - Massachusetts - Malden Ward 1can you provide a status update as to when the constant planes flying over malden will end? or what's being done to help malden return to the quiet skies it had prior to memorial day weekend? perhaps you can add a link to the malden website to inform residents of what's happening and how they can complain? similar to the link on Somerville's homepage?
Fairmont St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1
About year 1-2 yrs ago, 90-92 fairmont street was purchased and rented. I do not know who the landlord is but the neighbors and I have been witnessing a multitude of issues with the new tenants.
1) #90- On the second floor, there is a couple living there who have different but steady tenants coming in and out. (between 3-4 people extra that change every few months. We are assuming that they are subletting.
2) #92 -There are at least 5-6 people currently living in the property when the landlord rented to one woman. Again, these people change from time to time, indicating a sub-letting.
With all these people in a small house, comes:
1) Alcohol related fighting in the middle of the night-(police are called several times)
2) Trash is put out every friday night when the trash day is Monday. As a result Animals break through the bags, leaving garbage all over the street
3) Constant noise into all hours of the night (music, fighting, parties)
4) No respect for the neighbors
5) Absent landlord
6) MOST IMPORTANTLY: They bring with them 10-12 cars (driveway only holds 3 cars). including vans, constructions vans and their own cars but 10 spots are taken on Fairmont street from this one house.
Everyone is sick of it! Please help us.
Neighbors on Fairmont Street, Malden
18-22 Judson St Malden, MA 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1Severe erosion of Judson St. Realizing they are working on the Main St end, curious about if plans are in the works to resurface all of Judson St.?
173-181 Charles St Malden, MA 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1none of the sidewalks around the National Grid property have been cleared.
99 Charles St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1Please explain why the City of Malden refuses to enforce the attached section of the city ordinance, Stop and Shop is allowing a local body shop to store cars on the Chales St side despite a city ordinance that requires auto repair shops to store all cars on the premises and a second ordinance that requires all off site parking even if no fee is charged to obtain a license. Stop and Shop is violating both of these ordinances but for some reason is receiving special treatment. The cars are in various stages of repair, on the Charles St. Side between the entrance and Canal St. This has been reported twice before and closed with no action. Please treat all auto shops and land owners equally
Main St @ Madison St Malden, MA 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1work crew standing very close, only one wearing a mask. Please advise that its state law to wear masks if not able to social distance .
Appleton St & Hancock St Malden, MA, 02148, USA - Malden Ward 1Cars speeding going around 40-55 mph down Hancock Street. Becoming a huge issue and my dog almost got hit by a speeding car last night. Need signs with flashing to slow down.
67 Main St Malden, MA - Malden Ward 1many potholes along this street..very hazardous