Issues within Seymour, CT
11 Woodside Ave - SeymourStreet light is out and makes it very dark when coming home.
203 Pearl St Seymour, Connecticut - Seymourthe owner of 203 pearl st needs to do something about its plants and shurbery and they also put signs right on the corner of their property and it is very difficult to see when pulling out of grand street so many times I have and I know of a lot of others who have had close calls pulling out of there. if you are in a car which is low its very hard if you are in a suv like they own its easy to see for them probably but not for a lot of us.
Tri Town Plaza Seymour, Ct - SeymourThe main entrance to the plaza needs a yield sign because cars drive right in without looking left or right to see if other cars already driving through. Always have to slam on brakes to avoid getting hit.
9 Kathy Dr. Seymour, CT - SeymourThe owner does not manage the growth of the shrubs. These shrubs are located on a sharp corner. Drivers cannot see over the shrubs, causing many a near-miss accident.
11 Walter Rd seymour, CT - Seymouragain a jeep wrangler was dropped there to be worked on this is a residental area and the town to should stop this guy from doing iileagal repair work out of the garage on peoples cars a zoning law is what it means and clearly is not allowed in this area further more the guy doing the work claims to be disabled and is colecting social security this is frauad
1-15 Bungay Road Seymour, CT - SeymourThe road repair where the water main break was Jan 24, 2013 is caving in. Any small car that hits it will be damaged. USE CAUTION
15 Elaine Drive New Haven, Connecticut - Seymourstreet light on pole 1275 at 15 Elaine drive is out neibors complaing to me to get light fixed
11 Walter Rd CT 06483 - Seymour
this house and its owner are in violation of Seymour Housng as described in the below.
Sec. 9-34. Light and ventilation.
No person shall occupy or let to another for occupancy any dwelling, dwelling unit, or rooming unit which does not comply with the following requirements:
(1) Every habitable room shall have at least one window or skylight facing directly to the outdoors. The minimum total window area measured between stops shall be at least ten percent of the floor area of each habitable room, except that when the only window in a room is a skylight type window the total area of such skylight shall equal at least 15 percent of the floor area.
(2) Every habitable room shall have at least one easily opened window or skylight with a total openable window area of at least 45 percent of the minimum window size required in this section except where there is a mechanical ventilating device provided of a type approved by the health officer.
(3) Every bathroom and water closet compartment shall comply with the light and ventilating requirements for habitable rooms contained in this section, except that no window or skylight shall be required in a bathroom or water closet compartment which is equipped with a mechanical ventilating system approved by the health officer.
Sec. 9-41. Use of basement, cellar as habitable room.
(a) No cellar space shall be used as a habitable room or dwelling unit.
(b) No basement space shall be used as a habitable room or dwelling unit unless:
(1) The floor and walls are impervious to leakage of underground and surface runoff water and are insulated against dampness;
(2) The total window area in each habitable room is at least equal to the minimum window sizes required in section 9-34;
(3) Such required window area is located entirely above the grade of the ground adjoining such window area;
(4) The total of openable window area in each room is equal to at least the minimum as required in section 9-34, except where a mechanical device affording adequate ventilation and approved by the health officer is supplied.
11 Walter Rd Seymour, CT 06483 - SeymourWhat is wrong with this town of Seymour. Why does this guy get away with all these violations. Again today 1/19/09, Thus guy was out on Walter Road plowing driveways. CT Lic. Plate 8CD-603 unregistered I guess there must be a new set of laws in Seymour CT that you no longer need to register/insure or pay taxes because no one in the town, police or town hall will take action. This is something the news media needs to investigate as soon as possible. Maybe if the news investigates this it will be stopped. This is unfair to the taxpayers of the town f seymour. if the town officials will not put a stop to this they should resign their positions immedately.
88 Spruce Street Seymour, CT - SeymourPeople utilize Spruce Street to cut over from the east side of town and avoid the North Street traffic lights to route 67. Motorists speed and blow through both the Meadow Street and Garden Street stop signs on their way past French Park to route 67.
Corner Of Skokorat St And Paramount Dr Seymour, CT 06483, USA - Seymourthe people that live on the corner of paramount dr and skokorat st need to trim their hedges! every single summer they get overgrown and obstruct your view when pulling out of the street. maintain your property!!!
168 Bungay Road Seymour, CT - Seymoura newly landscaped lawn has topsoil being washed into the nearby brook no hay bales or plastic barriers-Problem fixed-Thanks