Town of Seymour Problems needing investigation
11 Woodside Ave - SeymourStreet light is out and makes it very dark when coming home.
Tri Town Plaza Seymour, Ct - SeymourThe main entrance to the plaza needs a yield sign because cars drive right in without looking left or right to see if other cars already driving through. Always have to slam on brakes to avoid getting hit.
9 Kathy Dr. Seymour, CT - SeymourThe owner does not manage the growth of the shrubs. These shrubs are located on a sharp corner. Drivers cannot see over the shrubs, causing many a near-miss accident.
115-139 State Highway 115 Seymour, CT 06483, USA - Seymourcars going wrong way on Bank St, turning onto Bank St from Main St, across from the train station, at least once a day. This is in the center of downtown Seymour. The road needs to be marked better because people are not seeing the one way sign. The other day 2 cars in a matter of minutes went up the one way.
11 Walter Rd Seymour, CT 06483 - SeymourWhat is wrong with this town of Seymour. Why does this guy get away with all these violations. Again today 1/19/09, Thus guy was out on Walter Road plowing driveways. CT Lic. Plate 8CD-603 unregistered I guess there must be a new set of laws in Seymour CT that you no longer need to register/insure or pay taxes because no one in the town, police or town hall will take action. This is something the news media needs to investigate as soon as possible. Maybe if the news investigates this it will be stopped. This is unfair to the taxpayers of the town f seymour. if the town officials will not put a stop to this they should resign their positions immedately.
11 Walter Rd CT 06483 - Seymour
this house and its owner are in violation of Seymour Housng as described in the below.
Sec. 9-34. Light and ventilation.
No person shall occupy or let to another for occupancy any dwelling, dwelling unit, or rooming unit which does not comply with the following requirements:
(1) Every habitable room shall have at least one window or skylight facing directly to the outdoors. The minimum total window area measured between stops shall be at least ten percent of the floor area of each habitable room, except that when the only window in a room is a skylight type window the total area of such skylight shall equal at least 15 percent of the floor area.
(2) Every habitable room shall have at least one easily opened window or skylight with a total openable window area of at least 45 percent of the minimum window size required in this section except where there is a mechanical ventilating device provided of a type approved by the health officer.
(3) Every bathroom and water closet compartment shall comply with the light and ventilating requirements for habitable rooms contained in this section, except that no window or skylight shall be required in a bathroom or water closet compartment which is equipped with a mechanical ventilating system approved by the health officer.
Sec. 9-41. Use of basement, cellar as habitable room.
(a) No cellar space shall be used as a habitable room or dwelling unit.
(b) No basement space shall be used as a habitable room or dwelling unit unless:
(1) The floor and walls are impervious to leakage of underground and surface runoff water and are insulated against dampness;
(2) The total window area in each habitable room is at least equal to the minimum window sizes required in section 9-34;
(3) Such required window area is located entirely above the grade of the ground adjoining such window area;
(4) The total of openable window area in each room is equal to at least the minimum as required in section 9-34, except where a mechanical device affording adequate ventilation and approved by the health officer is supplied.
8 Walter Road Seymour, CT 06483, USA - Seymourthe grass at this house is totaly over grown. The house is vacant it seems to be now owned by Bank America. The town needs to take corrective action now. This over grown grass and weeds are leading to rats, skinks and mice all over the place. The Grass is almost 15 inches over growen. This is leading to devaluation of the neighborhood. Town of Seymour please take notice
168 Bungay Road Seymour, CT - Seymoura newly landscaped lawn has topsoil being washed into the nearby brook no hay bales or plastic barriers-Problem fixed-Thanks
11 Walter Rd Seymour Ct - Seymouron 1-14-09 jeff simmons was working on a dark red nissan in driveway.you can clearly see that every time he works on a car it is not the same one.this means that this guy is running a repair shop out of there which is a zoning violation nor does he have a repair license.why is this guy being allowed to do this.red pickup still parked on property with out of state plates on it.this truck has been here for 4 months ctdv laws are after 90 days this truck must be registerd in ct.also green truck is still on property unregiterd.when my cars registration runs out im going to let it sit on my property to if he can do it so could i.ctmv laws and zoning ordinances should apply to this person to.look at seymour town halls website it has a picture of first selectman and he says great town to live in thats a lie.the town needs too do there job and fix the problem.
Grand Street Wood Street seymour , connecticut - Seymourall of wood street is all caving in and it is very dangerous has sink holes everywhere. grand street is also very bad especially near wood street area big hole on corner afraid cars are gonna get lost in hole.
88 Spruce Street Seymour, CT - SeymourPeople utilize Spruce Street to cut over from the east side of town and avoid the North Street traffic lights to route 67. Motorists speed and blow through both the Meadow Street and Garden Street stop signs on their way past French Park to route 67.
11 Walter Rd Seymour Ct - Seymouranother zoning violation working on somebodys car in garage that was flatbeded to house plate #191waw