City Council District 7.
701-737 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque, NM, 87123, USA - AlbuquerqueThis is ridiculous!!! We the hard working taxpayers are continuously having to pay for this cleanup. Homeless camp just removed is now back with 6 shelters and another pile of trash!!! I live very close to this area and am tired of seeing these people trash this park and then just be removed for a day or two and allowed to come back with no consequences. There is help for them out there and shelters to go to. However if you’re a junkie they aren’t accepted and end up here at Los Altos doing whatever they please! Mayor Keller and City Council please step in and do something here!
847–859 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque 87112, United States - AlbuquerqueHow do we clean up the park if Joy Junction comes to the park with a food truck and feeding the illegal campers (homeless)? I would think not bringing food to them and encouraging to not go to the shelters for food, help, etc.
I-40 W Albuquerque 87112, United States - AlbuquerqueHomeless camp set up next to dog park. Trash all over the area.
701-737 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque, NM, 87123, USA - AlbuquerqueHomeless camp, Eubank & WB I-40 on-ramp, between the WB on-ramp and the dog park fence. Several tarps, a tent, shopping carts, bicycles, trash, wood pallets and all manner of other junk.
912 Eubank Boulevard Northeast Albuquerque, New Mexico - AlbuquerqueHUGE homeless tent city, Eubank & Lomas NE, Los Altos Park, between the park and the WB I-40 entrance ramp. About 8 tents & camps so far.
I-40 W Albuquerque 87110, United States - AlbuquerqueHomeless camp, send in the mayor to pay these people minimum wage and provide free transportation!
801–819 Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque 87112, United States - Princess JeanneHomeless camp
8900 Bellehaven Avenue Northeast Albuquerque, New Mexico - Princess Jeanne
Large homeless tent city along freeway access lane I-40 ramp going West from Eubank.
Shopping carts, trash and pan handlers on every corner. All around this location.
Eubank Blvd Ne & I-40 W Albuquerque, NM, 87123, USA - AlbuquerqueThere are multiple tents set up right off the I40 and Eubank. This is getting ridiculous. Not a good look for people visiting Albuquerque. Another tent set up on the sidewalk on 6th street right under I40.
Eubank Blvd Ne Albuquerque 87110, United States - AlbuquerqueHomeless camp - nobody is doing anything about this!
9100 Jensen Ct Ne Albuquerque, NM, 87112, USA - North EasternNow there are 2 cars parked on the grass at 9100 Jensen Ct. NE 87112. A couple of neighbors have complained to me about these cars as it makes the neighborhood look like crap.
2001-2099 Moon St Ne Albuquerque, NM, 87112, USA - North Eastern
5/3/2019 - 9:00 AM
I am the owner of a local business. I arrived to my clients house at Moon and Snow Heights blvd, to find that construction crews had created a road hazard while attempting to repave a road. Because of this hazard, several of my belongings were destroyed.
While attempting to back into a driveway, an improperly placed cone became wedged under my truck against the axle and oil pan. This also dragged asphalt everywhere. The construction crew proceeded to honk horns and yell. They then stood in the street, complaining to me about running over this cone, while offering no help at all.
While removing this cone from under my truck, wet asphalt ruined my uniform shirt, pants, shoes, and spread onto my clients driveway. My uniform shirt is an ANSI class 2 shirt - it keeps me from getting hit by vehicles when working near roads.... This is a danger to my personal safety.
***This was all because your construction crew was in violation of several traffic and safety laws.***
1. These crews improperly placed the traffic cones. I hit 1-2 cones just attempting to drive straight down the road. They made the lanes so narrow, they were smaller than most vehicles attempting to pass through. I witnessed several other vehicles impact these cones with both tires and the body of their vehicle.
2. These crews failed to place proper warning signs, and redirection signage. As I was working out front, there was a constant disruption at the intersection, because none of the drivers could see if the road was closed. It was only later on that they finally added small signs. These were not large orange signs, they were small signs tied to traffic cones (less than 2 feet off the ground).
3. These cones were so filthy and covered in asphalt, that half of them were BLACK - both the orange on the cone and the reflective safety strip were not visible on many of the cones. This is not only dangerous, it's illegal.
4. These workers had placed these cones directly in front of driveways. Most of these driveways are single-car, so with a traffic cone directly in front of the driveway, there is no way to pull any vehicle in/out without impacting or driving over the cone.
5. I'd also like to point out that this street and area have been repaved multiple times this year alone. It has been done poorly every single time, with asphalt littered all over the curbs and sidewalks.
Please advise on what email address I will need to send my bill, as the City will absolutely be charged for this damage. This situation, and the damaged caused by this situation, could have been prevented by these construction crews.
The construction in this city is constant - if you are going to close lanes and roads, you will do it properly and you will follow state regulated safety guidelines and standards.
And because this is being publicly posted, I'm going to urge everyone to report all of these construction crews. This is an ongoing problem in this city and it's time to change that.