Nuisance/Disturbance Archived

105 Winnifred Rd Brockton, MA, 02301, USA Show on Map Hide Map
Move the marker to represent your issue's location. The address will not change.

Issue ID:


Submitted To:

City of Brockton, MA




227 times


Ward 1






This portable basketball hoop on City of Brockton property, this hoop brings kids from other areas playing in the middle of the street, they don't stop or move for cars, loitering on other peoples property, throwing trash, playing loud music, everyday after school, on the weekends and at night. I asked these kids several times to stay off my property and to pick up their trash and belongings and they are extremely disrespectful, they don't listen or care. I'm fed up with it. What do I need to do to get this hoop removed? Since this hoop is on city property if something happens wouldn't the City of Brockton be held responsible? There was an issue yesterday with a young teenage girl swearing and being disrespectful refusing to leave from in front of my house. The girl doesn't even live on this street but this is what this basketball hoop attracts.

also asked...
Q. If your police issue is or could be an emergency, call 911 immediately to report it. For all other police issues that are actually occurring or otherwise in-progress (such as parking violations or loud parties), call the Brockton Police non-emergency line at 508-941-0200 to report them. By responding to this question you are acknowledging that this will not be dealt with until the next business day at the earliest.
A. Portable basketball hoop on City Property causing disturbances to property owners


Comments are closed for archived issues.