Invite your neighbors and friends to utilize SeeClickFix so they can post, vote, and comment on issues in your neighborhood and city.
Enter a comma separated list of emails. They'll only get this one email and we won't add them to any email lists.
What we need to do to have this people out of our neighborhood? Those people even said .
The City of Oakland Public Works Department has referred this issue to OPD - CALL NON-EMERGENCY, (510) 777-3333. Please contact that department to follow-up (see "Other Helpful Links" at http://www2.oaklandnet.com/Government/o/PWA/Connect/ReportaProblem/index.htm#Links).
Here are some important City of Oakland contact points:
* Abandoned Autos: 510-777-8622 (abandoned vehicles on public street after 3 days)
* Animal Control: 510-535-5602 (live animals) or 510-535-4888 (dead animals)
* Code Enforcement: 510-238-3381 (blighted private properties, deteriorated buildings, inoperable vehicles on private property)
* Drug Hotline: 510-238-3784 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
* Parking Citations: 800-500-6484 (parking citation assistance center, pay or appeal a citation) or 510-238-3099 (enforcement)
* Prostitution Hotline: 510-238-2373 (tips) or 510-777-3211 (in progress)
If only the City of Oakland did not live in these operational Silos - and could choose to communicate and engage with citizens directly rather than merely ROBO-SIGNING responses.
it is entirely wrong and defective that your management does not allow direct communization - bat crazy in fact IMO and in totality the operations we have documented by the city increase taxpayer cost of services by 10-20% and reduce effectively, while making many citizens furious and increasing friction and anger among the "two sides".
After 15 years trying to get the City to change and employ common sense on all matters from public safety, crime, and public works - I have to conclude that the 'commitment to not changing' is resolute.
Voting lets your government know.
What is this?